As a senior trust administrator you will be responsible for delivering service excellence to clients and proactively looking for opportunities to improve systems and increase efficiencies.
· Act as a main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with lawyers.
· Process KYC and compliance request within the portfolio
· Assist with outlining process and procedures in relation to the client group structures and ensuring they remain compliant with requests and ongoing updates
· Assist the team with process and procedures and administration functions as necessary
· Monitor and keep abreast of relevant legislative and regulatory changes to assist the team with effectively implementing policy/system changes and relevant training within the business
· Build internal networks and business relationships, where appropriate and proactively contribute to the commercial success of our business
· Develop technical knowledge and practical capabilities though attendance at internal training events, self-driven research and day to day exposure to trust administration workflows
· University degree, preferably in business, finance, law, accounting, or equivalent experience in a related field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in trust administration
· Flexible and willing to learn, a good team player and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
· Excellent organisation and planning skills, be methodical, with strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver on tight timescales
· Strong computer skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of discretion and confidentiality of client information
· Reliable and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
· Ability to work under pressure, handling a high volume of clients on a regular basis
For more information on this position please contact David Joiner – firstname.lastname@example.org