Operations Director / Programme Manager
US$150K – US180K + Bonus + Bens
Reporting to the global COO in London, this position will be responsible for all operational change programmes activity in Cayman.
We’re looking for someone with 10yrs+ experience, a management consulting / process engineering or six-sigma background and a track record of delivering large, complex programmes of work in a mid-to-large services business environment. Someone who has operated as an Operations Director / Programme Manager or Senior Project Manager in this type of environment would be ideal.
Core Business Team
• Day-to-day management of core business teams, providing coaching, mentoring and development
• Achieving project KPIs including average opening time, data precision billing fulfilment and account receivable aging
• Re-engineering of onboarding and billing processes
• Improvement of operational metrics including speed and cost of onboarding and billing.
• Participating in the scoping and rollout of new systems as required for e.g. compliance and collections
• Assessment of the pilot for centralization
• Manage and guide the PMO in the management of Cayman-based projects
• Line management of the head of PMO, providing coaching, mentoring and development
• Sitting on the steering committee of select projects
• Attending key governance meeting including IT steerco and PMO steerco
Operational review of subsidiaries
• Review and alignment of Cayman-based entities
• Assessment of systems and processes
• Alignment with overall operational program
Support for COO
Provide Cayman based support for the COO
• Driving weekly operations meeting – setting agenda, tracking action points
• Acting as stand-in for COO in meetings when required
• Managing exceptional operations projects and tasks
This is a newly created position within the business and requires an individual who is tenacious, analytical, persuasive and encouraging. This person must also have the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments.
Attractive six-figure, tax free salary + bonus + pension + healthcare + relocation assistance is on offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This position will require relocation to the Cayman Islands
Interested parties meeting the above criteria, please contact David Joiner for further information – email@example.com