Head of Advisory Services – Cayman / Bermuda – Regulatory
US$200K – US$250K + Bens
A global professional services firm is forming a new service offering, Regulatory Services and is looking for someone to lead this business line. This line will provide a range of advisory services across regulatory, compliance, operational, risk management, corporate governance, technical accounting and tax.
We are looking for someone to manage a multi-disciplinary team that can help clients navigate the regulated environment (Bermuda & Cayman) through each stage of the business lifecycle: start up, operation, expansion and change.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a client facing role, preferably advisory services and with experience of leading proposal development to provide solutions to clients across banking, investment management, fund administration, trust companies and private clients.
This is very much a hands-on position within what will be a ‘start-up’ environment within an established and highly respected offshore firm.
• 10yrs+ experience in control assurance, risk management, regulatory, compliance experience with a professional services, consulting or international firm
• Experience working with different regulatory regimes as well as in designing, developing, embedding and evaluating governance, risk and control frameworks
• Proven experience in developing and marketing management / advisory services
• Strong client relationship management skills with the ability to understand client needs and deliver quality outputs
• Thorough understanding of end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and able to identify challenges and/or solutions
• Knowledge of US FATCA and CRS as it relates to fiduciary structures would be beneficial
Highbury Consulting are the preferred executive search firm for senior appointments across the Caribbean & Bermuda.
If you have the desired experience and would like to find out more, please contact David Joiner for an informal chat.