Infrastructure Manager / IT Manager required by leading Bermuda based financial services firm. This position will see you act as the technical expert for the business, responsible for all enterprise infrastructure management and security measures.
You will oversee a variety of analytical and technical assignments relating to problem diagnosis and solutions and will advise on any potential risks and activities across the firms current infrastructure.
• Performing system and physical security administration duties across all business applications, databases, operating systems and infrastructure.
• Administering and maintaining critical applications, databases and web servers.
• Recommending control measures to improve IT security, including evaluating and selecting products and services, and evaluating the effectiveness, efficiency and compliance with existing IT security control measures.
• Managing complex troubleshooting incidents, resolving network and VoIP telephony issues, overseeing and coordinating configuration changes, and maintaining accurate documentation and systems backups.
• Overseeing external contractors performing highly complex projects with high visibility and impact on the business.
• Assisting in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software in a high availability HP /Cisco / VMware / Windows environment.
We’re looking for Candidates who are ideally degree educated with a min of 5yrs commercial infrastructure and information risk management experience. Any additional industry certifications will also be beneficial from (MCITP, MCTS, VCP, CCNA, CCNP)
We need someone with the ability to quickly understand and then articulate the business impacts of technical decisions and drive solutions to specific business problems through the effective use of technology.
This role offers scope for career progression as well as providing the individual with a superb work / life balance and the opportunity to live and work in a low Tax (5%), tropical paradise.
We would be looking for an individual to commit to Bermuda for a min of 2yrs.
If you possess the desired skills and experience and would like to find out more, please contact David Joiner on +44 7791 770 514 for an informal chat.