Senior BI Analyst / Developer – Bermuda
US$120,000 + Bonus + Bens + Relocation – 5% TAX
Requirement for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer for a client facing role within the financial / reinsurance space. This is a multi-faceted role where the successful candidate will have experience of working on large, complex sets of data and possess sufficient software development skills (C# / ASP.Net) to effectively support this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Following BI best practices and frameworks
· Advise and manage current and future needs of data design and content
· Implement the ETL infrastructure used at a project level
· Establish and enforce technical standards for deliverables of projects
· Testing – confirming that produced reports are of high quality, meet the business needs and are proven to be reliably accurate
· Development of software
Candidates must have 5yrs+ Business Intelligence, ETL & SQL Server experience coupled with a good understanding of C#/ASP.Net
Only 6.5hrs from the UK and 2.5hrs from New York, Bermuda is the perfect place to live & work. Sub-tropical climate, only 5% income Tax and maximum of 15min commute.
If you possess the desired skills and experience and would like to find out more, please contact David Joiner for an informal chat.
Highbury Consulting are a specialist offshore recruitment firm with clients across the Caribbean and Bermuda.