Commercial Director – Caribbean – Telco
Head of Consumer / Commercial Director required by leading telecoms provider in the Caribbean. This position will be responsible for all aspects of Consumer Commercial operations across fixed line, mobile & broadband.
MAIN DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS
• Development of consumer commercial strategy for all product sets across all channels.
Ensure first class customer experience and achievement of targets in respect of customers, ARPU and revenue
• Work with regional teams on commercial product development (includes pricing and go-to-market planning and execution)
• Management of retail channels, ensuring best in class environment and customer experience is delivered
• Leadership role in developing retail sales, including people development and incentivisation, store optimisation, operations and processes
• Management of other sales channels, including telesales teams, including training and efficiency/performance monitoring
• Maximise LTE commercial opportunity to ensure Consumer ARPU targets are met
• Drive Value Added Services in market to achieve Group targets
Candidates looking to apply must possess 10yrs experience in a Telecoms or FMCG commercial environments at mid-senior management level.
Comp is circa US$140K + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Relocation + Annual travel allowance